Mt. Bruce Stations
2014 Sheep For Sale
The Mt. Bruce
Station Flock is a closed flock.
You are welcome to visit the farm and discuss your needs ahead.
Please call 810-798-2568 for up to date listing of what is available.
Flock Registration ~
• N.C.W.G.A. ~ Natural Coloured Wool Growers Association
• A.C.A. ~ American Corriedale Association
• M.S.B.A. ~ Michigan Sheep Breeders Association
• J.S.B.A. ~ Jacob Sheep Breeders Association
• OPP Society
We Specialize In ~ Starter fiber flocks and offer the following:
• Assistance in selecting quality animals.
• A flock care program outline.
• On call follow up assistance.
Please call 810-798-2568 with your inquiries!
~ 2014 Lambs ~
Our senior rams and
tested addition have again proven their worth!
Retired Ewes ~
This had become a very successful
ü Very good disposition, easy to handle.
ü Excellent fleeces for hand spinning.
ü Perfect for companion animals.
New to country living? You need sheep! Natural fertilizer,
ü Appropriate animal for people of all ages.
ü Up to date on all health, reasonable prices for good home.
ü Age range 6+ years.